Mini Magicians Competition
The Melbourne Magic Festival comes to Northcote in July and to celebrate we are hosting a Mini Magicians Video Competition.
Do you know a budding magician aged 4 – 13 years?
The competition is split into 3 groups – children aged 4 to 6 years, children aged 7 to 9 years and those aged 10 to 13 years. Entry is simple, laughter is encouraged and you can enter no matter your talent level! Magic is all about fun so your uploads don’t need to be choreographed or complicated.
Here’s how you can enter:
- Film a short 10-60 second video of your Mini Magician in action
- Upload the video to your Facebook or Instagram profile
- Caption your video with the name and age of your Mini Magician along with the hashtag #magicalnorthcote
eg. ‘Abracadabra! Sammy the Mini Magician, aged 5 #magicalnorthcote’
- Check that your Facebook or Instagram profile is set to ‘public’ so that your entry will be valid
- Check the gallery below to ensure that your entry has been added. This can take a few hours.
The video with the highest number of public votes in each age group will win, so don’t forget to vote!
Videos must be submitted by midnight on Saturday the 15th of July to be entered into the competition. Competition opens 20 June and closes 15 July, 2017. By entering this competition you agree to the official terms and conditions.
View the entries and cast your vote
You can vote on your favourite videos below. Limit of one vote per person, per day. Voting closes at midnight on Saturday the 15 of July, 2017.