Mini Magicians Video Competition – July 2017 – Official Terms and Conditions
1. Open to Australian residents only. High Street Northcote Business Association traders, staff and their families are not eligible to enter.
2. Entries must be submitted by the parent or official guardian of the child in question or with the express permission of the parent or guardian. The child in question must be aged 4 – 13 years.
3. By entering this video contest you understand and agree that High Street Northcote shall have the right to publish, distribute and use in any media your video entry, without limitation.
4. By entering this video content, you represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, you will be disqualified at the sole discretion of the High Street Northcote Business Association.
5. All Content submitted is subject to review and removal at the sole and absolute discretion of the High Street Northcote Business Association. Below are the Content restrictions:
Content cannot be sexually explicit or suggestive or contain nudity;
Content cannot promote alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons
Content cannot be obscene, offensive, or endorse any form of hate or hate group;
Content cannot contain copyrighted materials owned by others without the written permission of the copyright owner;
Content cannot violate any law or depict any unlawful act or omission.
6. A video submission will not considered to be valid unless:
a) It adheres to the above conditions
b) It is submitted via a public profile using Facebook or Instagram
c) It contains, in the comments, the hashtag #magicalnorthcote plus the name of the child in question and their age. eg. Samantha aged 3 years #magicalnorthcote
d) Each video must be between 10 and 60 seconds in length, no longer
7. We reserve the right to remove any entries that do not adhere to the competition rules/requirements or that we deem to be fake or endanger the safety of any child.
8. Three major prizes will be awarded to the submissions with the most votes, one in each age group between 4-6 years, 7-9 years and 10-13 years. Prize packs include a family cinema pass to Palace Westgarth and a $50 voucher to Art Sketchers in Northcote. Terms and conditions apply to each voucher. Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
9. Competition commences 18/06/2017 and closes midnight 15/07/2017. Winners will be announced via our website and Facebook page on 20/07/2017. Winners will be contacted via social media. Prize will be redrawn should the winner not make contact within 14 days of notification.
This promotion is in no way no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram.