Christmas Wishes Generator
TURN YOUR CHRISTMAS WISHES INTO CHARITABLE DONATIONS
This campaign is now complete. With your help we raised $1250 to support the below local charities. Congratulations to Cait Speldewinde and Nadia Margaritis who each won a Melbourne Rooftop Camping Experience.
Give back to the community by turning your Christmas wishes into charitable donations this December. Share a simple festive wish using our online generator and EACH DAY during December we will donate $50 to a nominated charity on behalf of one lucky wish-giver!
This year we’re supporting the following local charities:
ASRC – Asylum Seeker Resource Centre
Australia’s largest asylum seeker advocacy, aid and health organization promoting and protecting the human rights of asylum seekers.
Women’s Health In the North
The work of Women’s Health In the North (WHIN) aims to strengthen women’s health and wellbeing, with a strategic focus on preventing violence against women.
Lighthouse provides homeless young people not just with a house but a home and tailored therapeutic care.
Very Special Kids
Very Special Kids supports families throughout their experience of caring for children with life-threatening conditions.
Using the online generator you can scroll through to choose your preferred wish and even change the colour before sharing it to Facebook or Twitter.
If you’re chosen to be our ‘Wish Ambassador‘ you will be asked to leave your name, email address and select which of the four charities you would like us to donate $50 to on your behalf.
PLUS: Each ‘Wish Ambassador’ selected will also be in the running to win one of two luxury glamping experiences at St Jerome’s Rooftop, valued at $450 each*
Competition Terms and conditions
1. High Street Northcote Business Association traders, staff and their families are not eligible to enter. Entrants must be 18 years and over.
2. Each day one ‘wish ambassador’ (charity nominee) will be randomly selected from the pool of wish-givers to nominate a charity from our list of four charities. A $50 donation will be tallied each day for each nomination and the total funds will be paid to each charity at the close of the competition.
3. Nominated charities include Very Special Kids, ASRC – Asylum Seeker Resource Centre, Lighthouse Foundation and IFW – Impact for Women.
4. Sharing a wish does not automatically enter you into the competition to win prizes. Entry into the competition is possible only when a Christmas Wish has been shared via the online generator and only if you are selected by the system as the random daily ‘wish ambassador’ or charity nominee. A valid email address must be input for your entry to be successful.
5. We reserve the right to remove any entries that do not adhere to the competition rules/requirements.
6. By entering this competition you approve to your email address being added to our database. We may use this database to contact you occasionally.
7. Major prizes include two luxury camping experiences at St Jerome’s Rooftop in Melbourne. Each experience is valued at $450.00 and is valid for two people. Prize/s are non transferrable and not redeemable for cash. Conditions and restrictions apply.
8. Prize/s are valid for six months.
9. Competition commences 01/12/2016 and closes midnight 25/12/2016. Major prize winners will be drawn at random and announced via our website and Facebook page on 29/12/2016. Winners will be contacted by email. Prize will be redrawn should the winner not make contact within 14 days of notification.